Three steps to accurate trisomy screening
- Order Harmony Prenatal Test as early as 10 weeks
- Send a blood sample for analysis using the Harmony specimen and transportation box
- Receive results as soon as 3 days and most within 5 days after sample receipt
The SUPERIOR ACCURACY and low false-positive rate of Harmony compared to traditional screening tests may minimize anxiety and invasive procedures caused by false-positive results.1-3
Integrating Harmony Prenatal Test into existing workflow
After confirmation of pregnancy, Harmony can be performed as early as 10 weeks gestation or later in pregnancy. Harmony can be performed with or without nuchal translucency (NT) ultrasound. Patient education needs are similar to those for other routine trisomy screening tests.
Support for your practice
Should you have questions about integrating the Harmony test into your practice, Ariosa Diagnostics representatives are available to help. Simply complete the Get Harmony form with your contact information and a company representative will follow-up to assist you.
Reliable results, responsive service
The Harmony Prenatal Test provides exceptional accuracy and over 99% of eligible samples return results.4
If you are using the Harmony test and have questions or need assistance, please contact the Client Services department.
Outside of the U.S.A.: +1 925-854-6246
Harmony is designed to assess risk for trisomy 21, 18, and 13 and sex chromosome aneuploidy. It cannot exclude all genetic defects nor detect every problem that may occur in pregnancy.
- Norton et al. N Engl J Med. 2015 Apr 23;372(17):1589-97.
- Wax et al. J Clin Ultrasound. 2015 Jan;43(1):1-6.
- Lou et al. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2015;94(1):15-27.
- Data on file.